baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Order

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Order
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:32:44 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Sindi Keesan wrote:

> Would any users of Windows mail programs on this list please check for the
> netsky.b virus? You can read about it online and look for a particular
> filename in your computer. DOS users can download f-prot antivirus
> software and use it free.

I had been receiving them for a week or two now as well. At first, I
thoght some spammer with a touch of forethought culled this address
through some method. Never considered it to be a virus infected machine
sending the emails. They have been arriving in my inbox directly, so
whoever it is possibly has my email adderss seperately in their address
book. That may help narrow it. I know for one it can't be me as the only
place my BL information is stored at is lonestar.org and they're a unix
machine :)

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org