baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 mail menu problem

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 mail menu problem
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:32:24 +1200

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> > > BL3-2 still had the non-working Xsetup menu on the first boot.
> >
> > How is it not working?
>
> No matter what key I pressed nothing showed up on the screen
> and nothing happened.

I find that very hard to understand. Xsetup is just an ordinary
script. Are you perhaps using your goofy keyboard? Or a
monochrome monitor? Or have you modified (or added to) BL3
in any way?

Where exactly is the script freezing? Does it ask you what
screen resolution you want and give you three choices?