b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Tenses in Isaiah 44:24

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ken Penner <kpenner AT stfx.ca>
  • To: Rolf Furuli <rolf.furuli AT sf-nett.no>, B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Tenses in Isaiah 44:24
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 08:42:08 -0300

For those interested, my article "Verbal System, History of the Research" in
Brill's Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics can be accessed at
http://referenceworks.brillonline.com/entries/encyclopedia-of-hebrew-language-and-linguistics/verbal-system-history-of-the-research-COM_00000194?s.num=1

A complete draft is available at
http://www.academia.edu/4271352/History_of_the_Research_on_the_Hebrew_Verbal_System

I hope this helps,
Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Religious Studies
2329 Notre Dame Avenue, 409 Nicholson Tower
St. Francis Xavier University
Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5
Canada
(902)867-2265