b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Curt Bussey <spokenfor78 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 13:30:34 -0700

I was wondering what your concluding thoughts were on this? I am currently under the opinion of pronouncing it as Yehouah (the waw as oo as in pool).

Interestingly though, years ago I used to pronounce the Name Yehovah due to Nehemia Gordon's book. In a dream I was proclaiming it and a messenger told me it was Yehouvah, stressing the ouv part?

What do you think?
Thanks for your time. I can't find too many people to discuss these things with. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Curt

Sent from my iPhone