b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hebrew Transliteration

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Barry H." <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Transliteration
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:10:27 -0400

Greetings, all, for once I have an actual question instead of my typical snide and/or humorous comment. With regards to transliteration, I want to get mine to look like it does in the journals, standard scholarly stuff. Using MS Word 2010 or the latest OpenOffice, how would one do this? Is there a special character set than can be downloaded? Or does one just get it as close as possible and let the editors do the rest?

Thanks in advance,

N.E. Barry Hofstetter
Semper melius Latine sonat...
The American Academy
http://www.theamericanacademy.net
(2010 Salvatori Excellence in Education Winner)