b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] quantum hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Doug Belot" <dbelot AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: "George Athas" <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>, "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] quantum hebrew
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:21:24 +1000

Hi George , I note here that you write , Yahweh , that suggests to me you believe that Yahweh is the correct name of the LORD of the OT, as shown in the following ,

Ps 148:13 Let us praise the name of the LORD , for His name alone is exalted

His glory is above the earth and heaven.

Ps 44:8 And praise Your name forever .

Ps 86:12 I will praise you O LORD My God with all my heart.

And I will glorify Your name forever more.

Would that mean you would glorify Yahweh, "His name alone" forever more.

Doug Belot

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Athas" <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>