b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Exam Guffs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Uzi Silber <uzisilber AT gmail.com>
  • To: George.Athas AT moore.edu.au, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Exam Guffs
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:32:57 -0400

heres a good one:

when i was in 10th grade (I attended a modern orthodox jewish school on
Manhattan's upper east side) a friend of mine had to speak iin front of our
navi (prophets) class about a topic which now escapes my mind..
In the course of his talk, he meant to say "the new version" but what he
ended up saying was "the nude virgin."

Uzi Silber

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:27 AM, James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com