b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Seir Sinai

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Seir Sinai
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 19:10:39 -0800

Steve:

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Steve Miller <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Karl,
> You don't have to trust what Ron Wyatt says, you can look at the Bible refs
> yourself and other evidence.
> Others have been to the site in Saudi also.

Yeah, but…

All that I have heard of trace their reasons back to Ron Wyatt.

Every other evidence that I have heard of traces its provenance back to a
site (disagreements of which site) in the Sinai Peninsula. Which makes
sense, in that Egypt, having been devastated by the ten plagues, was in no
position to exercise control over the Sinai Peninsula, that’s assuming that
they were in control of their own destiny at all.

Further, a Sinai Peninsula site fits the description of Israel’s travels in
the wilderness after leaving Egypt.