b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] WELSH AND HEBREW

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "Yitzhak Sapir" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>, "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] WELSH AND HEBREW
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:28:33 -0800

Dear Yitzhak,

[Yitzhak said]
It is interesting though, that you chose to ask me for the evidence,
rather than to ask Mr "GuerrillaVille" for evidence of his statement that his
given as a blanket assertion with no proof.

[Bryant]
My only reason for asking for proof from you and not from "Mr. GuerillaVille"
is
that he gave some evidence (although of dubious validity) of his assertion.
You
gave a blanket "No" without producing any evidence to his assertions. That is
why I asked for the proof from your side of the argument. That is also why I
asked also about whether your rejection of his argument is a rejection of his
evidence or a rejection of the entire premise of his argument.

I thank you for giving the evidence of your assertions.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III