b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hello

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Weizman Abby" <achweiz1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hello
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 04:40:51 +0200

Hello,

I am new in this group. Thanks a lot because I can study together with you
and share also my ideas, research,etc.
I have a question to Mr Stinehart:
I read very carefully his commentaries about Genesis, the Torah in general
and History.
My question is a little meta-historical or perhaps" meta-group":
Could be said or thought ,that Judaism or traditional Jewish Faith or
"Emunah" has a more solid historical basis than other creeds, for example
the Christianism ( I thought about the Historical Methods applied to the New
Testament, etc.).
Perhaps it is better to use another word than "solid historical basis":
founded, more relevant...?

Thanks a lot,
Shabat Shalom u-Meborakh le kulam,

Avi