b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] The root SLH

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <pporta AT oham.net>
  • To: "Isaac Fried" <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] The root SLH
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 06:38:36 +0100

Isaac,

thank you for your explanation.
Unfortunately, my level is not high enough to understand what you mean.
(And I wonder if anyone on this list does understand it... since nobody, nobody mails to the list anything on this issue...)
I think you have a hard work to do if you want people understand what you mean.

So, I'd say:

1. It will be better we leave this issue as it is...
2. And finally: try, if possible, to explain what is the equivalence of XALAH, be sick, and GALAH, uncover.

Pere Porta
Barcelona

----- Original Message ----- From: "Isaac Fried" <if AT math.bu.edu>