b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Book of Judith

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Book of Judith
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 07:55:15 +0200

Thank you, whoever it was that posted that information. I would point out that this article, like all of the online Jewish Encyclopedia, is over a century old, and a lot has been written since that time. An online English translation, of Judith, by the way, can be found here: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/r/rsv/rsv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=3825845.

Also, I would remind everybody to please sign your posts.

Yigal Levin

----- Original Message ----- From: <jvass AT indiana.edu>