b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts again

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <ken.penner AT acadiau.ca>
  • To: Søren Holst <sh AT teol.ku.dk>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts again
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:48:43 -0400

Hi Søren,

The Vista versions of Times New Roman and Arial solve the Holam problem, the
problem with the vowel in final Kaf, and now also include cantillation. They
include the circle and dot above necessary for DSS transcriptions as well. I
am quite impressed!

Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash