b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Definite Article 7:14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: David Kummerow <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Definite Article 7:14
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:57:00 +0100

On 18/06/2007 03:06, David Kummerow wrote:
It seems to me that this whole discussion regarding the so-called indefinite uses of the BH definite article has not appreciated the following references I provided earlier in the discussion, viz.:

Sad, maybe, but not surprising. It is unrealistic to expect list members to read obscure technical publications, one of them an entire PhD dissertation which is apparently unpublished, another in German. If you want people to appreaciate an argument like this, you need to summarise it on the list.

--
Peter Kirk
E-mail: peter AT qaya.org