b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Grammar of Mishnaic Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "James Spinti" <JSpinti AT Eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Grammar of Mishnaic Hebrew
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:58:35 -0400

Except that Perez-Fernandez is out of print :(

James

________________________________
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788

y=Jastrow%2C%20Marcus and is presented in a more useable form at
http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/jastrow/

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Dead Sea Scrolls scholars' list owner,
http://mailman.mcmaster.ca/mailman/listinfo/g-megillot
Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies,
Acadia Divinity College,
Wolfville, Nova Scotia,
Canada B4P 2R6.
(902)585-2213