b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] fonts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dana Densmore <bracha AT greenlion.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] fonts
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:04:06 -0700

I'm new to the list serve. I gather that some things are sent with Hebrew text (as quoted below). My Hebrew fonts are on my Windows machine which I use for most of my Hebrew work. But I use my Mac computer for email. I'm not familiar with dealing with fonts in the Mac environment, and suspect there may be some tricky Mac idiosyncracies.

Can a Mac user recommend a vendor for the fonts and warn me about any pitfalls? I have a G4 Mini with OS X. Many thanks.

Dana Densmore