b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 49, Issue 1

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Chris and Nel" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 49, Issue 1
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:58:09 -0000

Hallo Karl, I am sorry but I am even more confused. In even-shoshan and Davidson the root for this verb 'cholalti' is given as Chet-vav-lamed, which did also surprise me. I do not see that the root chet-lamed-lamed' as you suggest how it follows? Maybe I am mis-reading your root? But all the books are pointing to the chet vav lamed root, as I said this also surprises me.

Regards
Chris.

Chris: