b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] XSD

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] XSD
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:22:40 -0500

George:

I have and use the best dictionary that I know of. And it is
getting better all the time.

I also checked the references you claimed for your strange
reading, and, especially Exodus 4:25, I found that such a
reading is neither necessary, nor even apparent, rather it
is a stretch of credulity to make it fit.

Karl W. Randolph.