b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Studying Modern and Biblical Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Harold R. Holmyard III" <hholmyard AT ont.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Studying Modern and Biblical Hebrew
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:35:28 -0500

Dear Chemorion,

But if you just need learning
resources, then I suggest you order for a copy of "ivrit min hatahalla,
hadash" by Shlomit Chayat, Sara Israeli, and Hiller Kobliner (Jerusalem:
Hebrew University Students Printing and Publishing house, 2000.)

HH: Please tell me whether this book is in Hebrew, in English, in Hebrew and English, or in something else.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard