b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: "Peter Kirk" <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:29:54 -0600

Ah - OK. THe only thing I now don't undrestand is what is the difference
between standard Hebrew fonts and nonstandard Hebrew fonts.

The two I have that come up in Outlook Express and WORD are WL HebrewParsons,
and WP Hebrew David, both of which are ones you guys recommended. I think
it's using the WL HEbrew Parsons one.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas