b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] QUAIL: END OF THREAD (From Moderators)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <gathas AT hotkey.net.au>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] QUAIL: END OF THREAD (From Moderators)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:23:17 +1000

I would like to remind members that B-Hebrew is not a forum for the discussion
of issues relating to the historicity of Biblical texts. It is a forum related
to the study of the texts themselves and their language. As such, I would ask
that those involved in discussing the historicity of the 'Quail incident' of
Exodus adhere to the forum's rules. Members are welcome to signal notice of
articles posted at websites relating to historicity issues, but members are
not
at liberty to enter historical debate on these issues at B-Hebrew. Please
adhere
to discussion of the literature and the language.

Thank you all for your understanding and co-operation.

GEORGE ATHAS
(Co-Chairman, B-Hebrew)