b-hebrew - Gillayon in DCH?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Matthew Anstey" <ansteyfamily AT optusnet.com.au>
  • To: "Hebraisticum \(Hebraisticum\)" <hebraisticum AT MAIL.UNI-MAINZ.DE>, "B-Hebrew \(B-Hebrew\)" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Gillayon in DCH?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:18:46 +1100

Dear all,

I can't the entry for gillayon "tablet" in The Dictionary of Classical
Hebrew, vol 2. On page 352 there is a cross-reference to this word at
the end of the glh entry, but I simply can't find gillayon anywhere.
I've checked every gl* entry. Also, "tablet" is not listed in the
English-Hebrew appendix and gillayon is not listed as far as I can see
in the statistical tabulation in the beginning of the volume. Is there a
chance that it was accidentally omitted?

With regards,
Matthew Anstey
Semantic Domains of Biblical Hebrew (SDBH) Dictionary Project
United Bible Societies

Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
Faculteit der Godgeleerdheid
Residence: Kambah, ACT, Australia
ansteyfamily AT optusnet.com.au
+61 (0)2 6296 4044

  • Gillayon in DCH?, Matthew Anstey, 11/28/2002