b-hebrew - RE: Is R)$YT even a "time" word?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Is R)$YT even a "time" word?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 22:35:16 +0300

Ian, do you really want me to bore the list by repeating a hundred or so
postings I have already made arguing for my understanding of the Hebrew
text and against yours, containing "Hebrew evidence... to support [my]
interpretation of the Hebrew text"? I am silent now on the Hebrew
because that argument has run its course and I have been asked to stop
it.

Peter Kirk