b-hebrew - Re: Request for an apology from C Isbell

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Charles David Isbell" <cisbell AT cox.net>
  • To: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Request for an apology from C Isbell
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:35:08 -0400

Peter wrote to me: "Perhaps we can settle this issue if you make a clear
statement that these are not your views either of me or of Ian."
Dear Peter,
I have now made two statements, both of which are "clear" that I have not
expressed a personal negative view of anyone. I see no reason to make yet
another statement.
Best wishes to all, and meaningful holy season to all who observe either
pesaH or Easter.
Charles