b-hebrew - RE: SIL Ezra in HTML

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Don A. Elbourne Jr." <delbourne AT home.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: SIL Ezra in HTML
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 07:54:33 -0600

Jim, John, and all,

I'm running the latest IE 5.5 under WinMe. After I wrote that e-mail, I
started wondering what the font would look like with other browsers. I only
have IE installed on this box right now. Is there anyone on the list running
Netscape?

I'm wondering if there might be a CSS or IE specific work around for this.
I'll do some digging.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org