b-hebrew - decision concerning hebrew database

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason Hare" <parousia_occ AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: decision concerning hebrew database
  • Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:56:56

I have installed the SHebrew font and decided to use it. It seems to be
more along the lines of what I am looking for. To you who suggested it,
thanks. This means that I will have to redo all of the text document
settings.

I look forward to sharing it with you and hope it can be a resource for
some to improve Vocab. I know one thing: it is helping me with the
transliteration scheme here because the map is very similar. I'm getting
used already to F representing an A. :-)

See ya' all.

Jason Hare
Ozark Christian College

  • decision concerning hebrew database, Jason Hare, 02/29/2000