b-hebrew - Your work

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Galia Hatav <ghatav AT aall.ufl.edu>
  • To: Rolf Furuli <furuli AT online.no>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Your work
  • Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:57:10 +0100

Dear Rolf,

Your findings about the WAYYIQTOLs with Cohortative are extremely
important. I agree with you that there is one element in the form which is
modal. I would like to see a more systematic and detailed account for your
analysis. I have tried to find references for your work in our library, but
I could not find anything. Could you refer me to articles you wrote and
where I can purchase your book?

Thanks,

Galia

Thank you