b-hebrew - Peter Kirk

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yohanan Goldman <AmirPatrick.Goldman AT unifr.ch>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Peter Kirk
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:41:34 +0100

I apologize for using the way of the list, but I could not reach
Peter Kirk directly.

Dear Peter,
I appreciate, thank you. I follow with interest the discussion about the
dates of biblical history. As in the case of the "sources" theory, I am
puzzled to discover how much one can construct with so frail elements.
I am thankful that some historians do the work.

All the best.
Yohanan

  • Peter Kirk, Yohanan Goldman, 02/03/2000