b-hebrew - SP nwe Aramaic grammer:; comments wanted

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ken Litwak <kdlitwak AT concentric.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: SP nwe Aramaic grammer:; comments wanted
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:18:07 -0800

WHile at SL last weekend, I didn't see the new Aramaic grammer from
Scholars Press. Did anyone see it and does anyone have an iopinion on
it? Would it be worth ordering for self-study? I've never taken an
Aramaic course, and at the moment have no space in my schedule to do
so.I have Rosenthal's grammer but that is not a book for learning
Aramaic from so far as I can tell. Thanks.

Ken