aifia-pt - Re: [AI] novo tipo de interface da microsoft

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: "Gustavo Gawry" <gustavogawry AT gmail.com>
  • To: listas AT boechat.com, "Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)" <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [AI] novo tipo de interface da microsoft
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:36:33 -0300

Provavelmente vc deve ter visto o video do Jeff Han ( http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/65)
:-)

On 5/30/07, Jean Boechat <listas.boechat AT gmail.com> wrote:
é impressionante. fico com uma sensação de deja vu (eujávi) mas é bem
interessante =^)

<http://www.microsoft.com/surface>

"Gattis took out a digital camera and placed it on the Surface.
Instantly, digital pictures spilled out onto the tabletop. As Gattis
touched and dragged each picture, it followed his fingers around the
screen. Using two fingers, he pulled the corners of a photo and
stretched it to a new size. Then, Gattis put a cellphone on the
surface and dragged several photos to it — just like that, the
pictures uploaded to the phone. It was like a magic trick. He was
dragging and dropping virtual content to physical objects. I'm not
often surprised by new technology, but I can honestly say I'd never
seen anything like it."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Ao responder, elimine o texto não essencial
de mensagens anteriores e evite formatação.

Lista de discussão AIfIA-pt
AIfIA-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org
Arquitetura de Informação em Português
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/aifia-pt