acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Automating quality control? i.e. Marking citation-only "summaries" (was Re: welcome new admin!)

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Automating quality control? i.e. Marking citation-only "summaries" (was Re: welcome new admin!)
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:40:43 +0000

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Samuel Klein <meta.sj AT gmail.com> wrote:
Great.  Annnnnnd I just posted the 1000th article summary :)

Sweet!

Last time I went through the database, there were some citation-only entries with no summary. Previously we've kept these, since adding citation data can be challenging.

It would be worth marking entries that need a summary. A few are tagged "needs summary" -- and there might be better ways to do this (especially making them more visible to encourage additions). Anybody know how to automate that?

-Jodi