acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Hi, I'm Jakub Szypulka.

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jakub Szypulka <jakub AT fabricatorz.com>
  • To: acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Hi, I'm Jakub Szypulka.
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:17:04 +0200

Hey guys,

As I have been recently assigned with Acawiki-related tasks, I'd like introduce myself to the community.

I am an 18 years old Law student at Heidelberg University in Germany. I am a developer and artist currently working as an intern at Fabricatorz. I am currently working on adding website statistics to the front page, as well as translating the front page to German and Polish.

Jakub

  • [acawiki-general] Hi, I'm Jakub Szypulka., Jakub Szypulka, 07/29/2011