xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Converting a nu.xom.Document to a org.w3c.dom.Document

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Christophe Marchand <christophe.marchand AT axyus.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Converting a nu.xom.Document to a org.w3c.dom.Document
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:45:23 +0200

Hi,

is there a way to convert a nu.xom.Document to a DOM Document ?

After a XSL Transform, I need to give the result to Flying Saucer, which uses DOM. I would like to avoid a serialization / parsing...

Another question : as transform alway produces a Nodes, there is no way to produce html, isn't it ?

Regards,
Christophe