xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM status

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Wolfgang Hoschek <wolfgang.hoschek AT mac.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM status
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:51:23 -0400

Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:

How about enabling read-only anonymous svn checkouts? Anything else seems too restrictive for an open source project.

Please note that we do want there to be anonymous access. You don't need to convince us of this. It's just that unexpected server crash really mucked everything up, and not everything is fully functional yet. This will eventually happen. It's up to the admins though. I can't do it myself.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!