xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] CVS broken?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] CVS broken?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:50:50 -0500

Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:

Any possible clues what happened to CVS? I tried an empty password, as well as "guest" and "anonymous", then user= "anonyoums" with those passwords, and neither work. This used to work just fine...

Let me look. java.net was offline for maintenance yesterday, but I've been able to use it with my password this morning. Hmm, yep. I can confirm. Anonymous access does seem to be down. I'll ping somebody and see if I can get this fixed, but I don't think I can fix it myself. Possibly you just need different user name for anonymous access, or a different password, but if so I haven't figured it out yet,