xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Nux 1.0 rc2 problem

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • To: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Nux 1.0 rc2 problem
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:50:10 -0800

Thanks for ignoring user feedback (while requiring no more than 5 minutes of work).

Plus, is that in line with XOM principle of "as easy as possible"?
In particular do you really want new users to have their

new Element("hello")

potentially fail for such far-fetched reasons?
I recommend getting back down to earth, with all due respect.

Wolfgang.