xom-interest - [XOM-interest] xom and databinding

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: norwoods <norwoods AT gbronline.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] xom and databinding
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:37:58 -0700

I would like to add databinding to xom. It appears to me that to get a primitive class to extend (Element has too much baggage), I will need to move the ParentNode interface up to Node and add a prototype element between Node and ParentNode. This means that I will have to extend Document from Node insead of ParentNode and add the ParentNode body to Document. Has anyone else thought about these issues and could you provide insight to me?

thank you
norwood sisson

  • [XOM-interest] xom and databinding, norwoods, 12/13/2004