xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Attributes performance patch

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • To: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Attributes performance patch
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:39:18 -0800

Both patches are in the same Verifier.java file. Ignore the "disable" check feature and look into the two methods checking PCDATA and absolute URIs.
Wolfgang.

On Nov 22, 2004, at 1:19 PM, Elliotte Harold wrote:

Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:

There are two sets of patches, one completely turns of the checks, the other set faithfully keeps the checks, but makes them faster (better algorith, same behaviour). I guess you will want the second set. How about checking things out first before rejecting proposals?
Thanks,
Wolfgang.

I only saw one Verifier class in that directory. Is there a second one around somewhere?