xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Re: Java and parsing XHTML (luca)

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: luca <passani AT eunet.no>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Re: Java and parsing XHTML (luca)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:08:23 -0400

luca wrote:

OK, I am almonst there. Just a bit perplexed here. I get the node, how
do I retrieve the src attribute?

public Element startMakingElement(String name, String namespace) {
if (name.equals("img") ) {
urls.add(????????);
}
return new Element(name, namespace);
}

Do it in finishMakingElement instead of startMakingElement. There you'll be presented with a complete element with all attributes and children in place.