xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XInclude exception

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Nils_Kilden-Pedersen AT Countrywide.Com
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XInclude exception
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:56:53 -0400

I should add, that I am reading in the document as DOM using Xerces 2.5.0
(which should resolve XInclude by itself, but I'm not sure if it does, or
how it works), and then using the DOMConverter to convert to XOM, which is
where the exception occurs.

In that case, I feel fairly confident the bug (if any) is in DOMConverter. If you can send a complete sample with input data that exhibits the problem, I can probably track it down.

Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA