xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM is cool !

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Markus Jais <mjais AT gmx-gmbh.de>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM is cool !
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:17:39 +0200

hello

I just wanted to thank you for XOM. this is really cool stuff.

I did some XML Programming during the last month with Java's DOM. this was
not
funny !!
I also played with Ruby's powerful REXML. this is a great API becaue it uses
the power of Ruby and it was designed for Ruby and is not a generic interface
like DOM. this is way REXML is so popular in the Ruby world.

and this is why I like XOM. for me it fits much better to Java than DOM.
I hope that XOM will become for Java what REXML is for Ruby now.

thanks for your great library.

regards

markus

--
Markus Jais

  • [XOM-interest] XOM is cool !, Markus Jais, 07/18/2003