v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Bargain Funk & Soul 45s! $10/ea or 3 for $25

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: DJ Marco <djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com>
  • To: ModGarage Yahoo Group <modgarage AT yahoogroups.com>, Modrophenia Yahoo Group <MODROPHENIA AT yahoogroups.com>, Satisfaction Club LA <SatisfactionClub AT yahoogroups.com>, V2K <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ECMSA-Revisited <ECMSA-Revisited AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Bargain Funk & Soul 45s! $10/ea or 3 for $25
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:04:25 -0800

SOULMARCOSA VINYL SALES

I use the Goldmine grading system.

Check out my eBay Auctions at username solidsoundystem.

For orders & payment, email me and PayPal at djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com

BARGAIN SOUL/FUNK/R'nB/JAZZ/BLUES 45s ($10/ea or 3 for $25)

Most are VG+ or better. Condition will be confirmed when order is placed.

Jack Ashford & The Sound of Detroit: Do The Choo Choo / Pt 2 (Blaze)
The Baltimore and Ohio Marching Band: Lapland / Condition Red (Jubilee)
Barbara & Brenda: One More Chanc / That's Why I Love You (Heidi) - WLP
Archie Bell & The Drells: Do The Choo Choo / Love Will Rain On You
(Atlantic)
Archie Bell & The Drells: Count The Ways / Dancing To Your Music (Glades)
Ruth Brown: Try Me And See / Yesterday (Skye)
James Brown: World / Pt 2 (King)
Bob & Earl: Dancin' Everywhere / Baby, It's Over (Mirwood)
Jerry Butler: What's The Use Of Breaking Up / A Brand New Me (Mercury)
The Buena Vistas: Here Come Da Judge / Big Red (Marquee)
Bobby Byrd: I Need Help (I Can't Do It Alone) / Pt 2 (King)
The Checker Board Squares: Festivo / Desert Land (S.I.M.)
Chicago Cubs Clark St. Band: Slide / Pennant Fever (Chess)
Clyde And The Blue Jays: The Big Jerk / Pt 2 (Loma) WLP
The Da-Kars: Shot In The Dark / (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay (Josie) WLP
The Delights Orchestra: Paul's Midnight Ride / Baby Be Mine (Atco)
Sugar Pie Desanto: Soulful Dress / Use What You Got (Checker)
Lou Donaldson: Alligator Bogaloo / Rev. Moses (Blue Note)
Donnie Elbert: A Little Piece of Leather / Do Whatcha Wanna (Gateway)
The Emperors: Karate / I've Got To Have Her (Mala)
The Fabulous Traits: Love Is Strange / Lonely Man (Tele-Phonic)
The 5 Wagers: Come And Ask Me / Inst. (Tiara) Promo
The Flamingos: Heavy Hips / Someone To Watch Over Me (Ronze)
Roosevelt Fountain & Pens of Rhythm: Red Pepper I / II (Prince-Adams)
General Crook: Gimme Some / Pt 2 (Down To Earth)
Ron Holden: I Need Ya / Can You Talk? (Now)
The Interpretations: Soul Affection / Snap-Out (Bell)
Johnny Jones & The King Casuals: Soul Poppin'/Blues for the Brothers
(Brunswick)
E. Rodney Jones & Larry & The Hippies Band: Right On Right On / Chicken On
Down (Double Soul)
Little Richard: Shake A Hand (If You Can) / mono (Reprise) WLP
Shorty Long: Here Comes The Judge / Sing What You Wanna (Soul)
Lunar Funk: Mr. Penguin/ / Pt 2 (Bell)
Maceo & All The Kingsmen: Funky Women / Southwick (House of the Fox)
Masters of Soul: (I Hate You) In The Daytime and Love You At Night / I Can
See It In Your Eyes (Duke)
Mickey And His Mice: Cracker Jack / Abraham, Martin and John (Marti)
The Nite-Liters: Tanga Boo Gonk / K-Jee (RCA)
Jackie Paine: Go Go Train / I'll Be Home (Jet Stream)
Pic & Bill: All I Want Is You / It's Not You (Charay)
The Posse: That's What Makes Us Happy / You Better Come Out And Play (EJK -
red label)
Public School 13: Help (Kick The Habit) / Recess (Juggernaut)
Redemption Singers: Black Is Beautiful / Honey In The Bee-Bo (One-Derful!)
Sebastian and the House Rockers: Nobody Can Do The Dog Like I Do / The Best
Man Cryed (Key)
Shades of Blue: Oh How Happy / Little Orphan Boy (Impact)
The Stero's Combo: Stero Freeze / Pt 2 (Hyde)
Joe Tex: Papa Was Too / The Truest Woman in the World (Dial)
Ural Thomas: Can You Dig It? / I'm A Whole New Thing (Uni)
The Trensations: Soulin' And Rollin' / Saucy (Promo)
Tommy Tucker: Long Tall Shorty / Mo' Shorty (Checker)
Tommy Tucker: Hi-Heel Sneakers / I Don't Want 'Cha (Checker)
Jackie Wilson: I Get The Sweetest Feeling / Nothing But Blue Skies
(Brunswick)

  • [V2k-announce] Bargain Funk & Soul 45s! $10/ea or 3 for $25, DJ Marco, 12/11/2008