v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Xpansions at the X Lounge

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Xpansions at the X Lounge
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:53:52 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: GlamPro:THIS Saturday: Xpansions at the X Lounge & Myspace info
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 23:45:49 -0400 (EDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

RAW: Every Wednesday Night: Sushi Blues

Every Wednesday at Sushi Blues with LeMoore.

Deep House Beats start at 8:00. No Cover.

Sushi Blues: 301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

Transience: June 26

FOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS: ANDREW ROSS: June 26-August 5

Adam Cave Fine Art: 115-1/2 East Hargett Street, Raleigh

OPENING RECEPTION: Thursday, June 26: 6-9pm

The Transcience series of photographs seeks to provide an escape from reality, a window into an unreal world where dreams, visions, and memories come to life. They are candid moments of the everyday, represented through the photographic art as dioramas of inner realms - distorted and blurred like our own ability to see and not see at the same time (Andrew Ross, Photographer)

Adam Cave Fine Art

Get your Glamoore Productions Products Here!

Music is the Answer.

THIS Saturday: Xpansions: A Monthly Dance Experience

This Saturday, JUNE 7: LeMOORE goes X

The X Lounge presents:

global food: urban experience: HOUSE by LeMOORE & TopHeavy's OMAR FAISON

313 Second Street, Southeast Downtown, Charlottesville, Virgina

Check out the unique X LOUNGE

Glamoore Productions will be moving the majority of its promotional efforts to myspace. We would love to keep you updated on what we are working on this summer for the fall. Lots of fun and creative changes and updates. This email mailing function will become defunct. Please sign up on our myspace page - link below. The page is currently being built and utilized. Be one of the first to sign up! Hope to see you on myspace!

Please join our Glamoore Productions Myspace page

To unsubscribe, send email to unsubscribe-33957247c AT in.m1e.net.
To subscribe: click here.

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com
--- End Message ---

  • [V2k-announce] Xpansions at the X Lounge, Stephanie Moore, 06/05/2008