v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] LAST FAME at RINGSIDE TONIGHT! Some info...

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc: ringside_durham AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] LAST FAME at RINGSIDE TONIGHT! Some info...
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

I hope that you will be able to make it out to the last RINGSIDE: 308 West
Main Street, Durham FAME tonight!

The party starts at 10pm.

You can expect a good time and good people.

Entertainment for the evening will be LeMoore and Aron Wayne on the main
floor. Slipstream, DJ Nugz and Chris Corsello on the 3rd floor. DJ Manusha
and his special girl on the 4th floor. SPECIAL THANKS to all these talented
and wonderful DJs that are sharing their love of music with all of us, one
last time at RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street... from the heart and for the
love of it!!

Special Art from FAME original, KOWALSKI. Both large and small pieces,
including prints under $20 for this special FAME. She will have her credit
card machine with her! SPECIAL THANKS to Wendy Kowalski who is coming all
the way from Wilmington with her work. She had "found piece art" at our first
FAME (Sleeping with the Melody: Vintage Lingerie runway FAME at NV 2/2001)
and now she will show her growth and passion expressed! With afforable art
for sale!

We look forward to seeing you. And we thank you. 7 years of support! YOU are
what gives us the energy and commitment to live out our passion. AND WE THANK
YOU! Be looking for a big THANK YOU celebration coming soon! For now.. join
us TONIGHT one last time... at RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham.

LOVE.
Daniel & Stephanie Moore

Be a better friend, newshound, and

  • [V2k-announce] LAST FAME at RINGSIDE TONIGHT! Some info..., Stephanie Moore, 04/19/2008