v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] It is TIME to get your FREAK on!!!!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] It is TIME to get your FREAK on!!!!
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:10:20 -0800 (PST)

Happy New Year!

Due to the "bad" weather last weekend, we postponed FAME to THIS Saturday! We hope that you can come out and join us. Celebrate friendships, freedom, music, Freaks!

The January FAME is a party for all of us. Get freaky. Get your freak on! Freak out. Dressing or acting freaky is NOT mandatory, but it is encouraged, of course. It is YOUR turn to create the atmosphere. Dress freaky! Be freaky. :)

Glamoore Productions Anniversary Party is THIS Saturday: January 26. Going into our 8th year! Thanks for all your support through the years.

Glamoore Girl has been kind of in a "retirement" state for the past few years but now it is time to get back into the groove. Time to get back into keeping the vibe alive! Let the creative juices run once again. And we want you to be involved! We need your help to encourage and support us. So we can continue to realize our passion.

We are booking out DJs and artists starting in February. If you know anyone interested, please let us know. If you have ideas or suggestions, please let us know!

And most of all, please come out and have the time of your life! Make memories. Feel it. Create it. Live it!

We want you there!
We miss you.
It is time.

Hope to see you there!
Please bring, encourage and threaten your friends to attend.

Let's start 2008 in a state to create and be great!
(okay, yes, that was cheesy).

Much love, peace, happiness, and music.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham:
18+:
$6

  • [V2k-announce] It is TIME to get your FREAK on!!!!, Stephanie Moore, 01/24/2008