v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] SATURDAY: MODERN SCENE: Independent Weekly Afterparty! Durham.

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] SATURDAY: MODERN SCENE: Independent Weekly Afterparty! Durham.
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the
contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together,
knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift
it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of
kindness blow the rest away."
- Arabian Proverb

THIS Saturday: Modern Scene: Independent Weekly
Afterparty!

Join ADF (American Dance Festival) during its 2007
season for an
all new social opportunity! Local venues are hosting
parties
following a few evening performances.

Mingle with performing artists and other ADF audience
members
while enjoying music by LeMoore, delicious hors
d'oeuvres,
and drinks!

Bring your ticket stub from the currently performing
company for
free admission, or it's just $10 donation at the door!
(maxium
capacity will be observed)

June 30:
10:15pm

The Independent Weekly Party::
PARTY HERE (the new Indy Weekly Headquarters:
302 E. Pettigrew Street, Durham

hor d'oeurves - Anothertyme Restaurant:: Pizza - Uno
Chicago
Grill:: cash bar - Giorgios Hospitality Group::

Music by LeMoore

For more details on all ADF performances:
http://www.americandancefestival.org

Model Call

A Late Summer/Early FAll FAME will be featuring an
ACCESSORIES
ONLY FASHION SHOW. Never fear you will be wearing much
more than
just accessories. But the highlight of the show will
be the
accessories! Let me know if you are interested in
modeling.
Runway, not wandering.

Also if you know someone who would be interested in
helping with
make-up or hair, let Steph know! (You can reply here)
Thanks.

4th of July Benefit for the Tower!

COME OUT WITH A BANG!

The tribe is gathering 4th of July 2007! We come
together to
celebrate the birth of our nation while mourning the
loss of our
tribal home.

Dykki recently lost his home and we are coming
together to
support him in his time of need. Dykki did NOT have
insurance and
we are raising funds to ensure a closet of clothes and
a place to
sit can be obtained!

SO....

Ringside in association with towerofdurham.org bring
you:

BENEFIT FOR THE TOWER: July 4th 2007!

Doors open extra early at 6pm. We start festivities
with a
POTLUCK DINNER! Bring a dish and dazzle all your
friends with
your culinary skills.

THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT. BRING THE KIDS ALONG
FOR THE
FUN!

DJs spin us into the night. Dancers to take our breath
away.
Singers to inspire our mood. Art for sale to benefit
the tower.

At the appropriate hour our Honoree will conduct us to
our
fireworks viewing platform in the sky.

AFTER fireworks those 18 and over may return to
Ringside to dance
into the night.

$10 MINIMUM DONATION PER PERSON REQUESTED! All
donations will
go to Dykki.

Early donations can be made with paypal at
towerofdurham.org
Proceeds from CASH BAR donated by Ringside

Ringside: 308 W. Main St. Durham 27701: Open at 6pm:
18+ after
9pm

Tower of Durham information:
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://www.towerofdurham.org

  • [V2k-announce] SATURDAY: MODERN SCENE: Independent Weekly Afterparty! Durham., Stephanie Moore, 06/29/2007