v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] I'm coming out!!!! Black & White Ball: May 19

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: supershooz AT yahoogroups.com, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] I'm coming out!!!! Black & White Ball: May 19
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it
May 19: FAME: Black & White Ball

May 19: Black & White Ball: Ringside

It's time for the annual Black & White Ball! And
Stephanie is
finally ready to come back out. Join us this special
night.

You bring on the fashion with your best black and
white
creations. Formal or Fetish, Black or White, Black and
White or
any shade between!

Music. Music. Music. Stephanie is ready to dance after
almost a
year of growing & birthing the youngest of the
glamoores. Come
join her on the dancefloor as she jumps & jacks to her
favorite
DJ, LeMOORE! Tribal house is her request!

On the 3rd floor, Deceiving DANTE will be entertaining
us with
his on-stage illusions and magic. Be careful as he
will also be
wandering around ready to throw some disbelief in your
direction.
You won't want to miss this first magic show at FAME.

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE!!!! Black & White photos being
shown by
local artist CHRISTY RAE... New Orleans heavily
featured... A
CLEARANCE SALE on 4 x 6 snap shots... $2.00 each or 6
for
$10.00... Two large slate tablet photo montages of New
Orleans...
BARGAIN PRICED at $40 and $75... Classic pieces
displayed at
FAMEs gone by will be resurrected at bargain basement
"the artist
is seriously broke prices"... it's a pity sale folks!
come one...
come all... no REASONABLE offer refused!

Rumor is there will be free grilling in the front
outside table
area! Yummy.

Doors open at 10:00 PM - and stay open all night long!

18+

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street - Durham

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
hotel bargains.

  • [V2k-announce] I'm coming out!!!! Black & White Ball: May 19, Stephanie Moore, 05/14/2007