v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Dinner/Dance for Daniel - Shhhhhhhhhh.

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Dinner/Dance for Daniel - Shhhhhhhhhh.
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:05:38 -0700 (PDT)

(Never fear, I'll be going into Daniel's email account
and deleting this email!)

There are many of you that have played with or met,
etc. Daniel (or me). I don't have your email address.
Please send me a private email if you want to be added
to the evite for the following "surprise" party. We
would love to see you. even if we haven't seen you in
years! Time flies.

Come celebrate with us!!

The following was the evite send out.
I do need your email address if you want to be added
to this evite. Your address will only be used for this
specific evite.
Thanks!
Stephanie
-------------------------------------

Host: Stephanie Moore
Location: To be Announced, Raleigh, NC
When: Saturday, April 7, 7:00pm
Phone: 919-413-1324 (Steph's cell)

Reserve Saturday, April 7th!

It's time to celebrate! Daniel is turning a year older
and I'm coming out with Sami and Bella to help
celebrate the occassion.

Okay this is the deal SO FAR..... There will be an
early dinner around 7pm downtown Raleigh somewhere
(depending on how many people commit to coming). It
will be somewhere that is reasonably priced,
kid-friendly, and can hold several people. If you have
suggestions PLEASE let me know! Downtown
Raleigh/Glenwood South would be the best location.

After dinner the party will then move to Aries Lounge
for this boy's Aries birthday celebration! Dancing for
Daniel. He plans on spinning a set of some of his most
favorites of the last 20 years. Plus there will be NO
cover!

Okay... so the dinner part is KIND of a SURPRISE!!! So
don't tell Daniel if you plan on going. He knows there
is a dinner but thinks it is just a few friends. I am
inviting more than a "few close friends". We would
love to see people we have not had the opportunity to
spend time with in a while, plus the regulars, of
course!

This will also be the first time that I will be "out"
since last June! Can you believe it? But I will have
our Baby Bella and Samantha with us and you will see
why it was all worth it! :)

Please RSVP if you think you can reserve the 7th. I
will be updating as the plans for the dinner pan out.
Please forward this to anyone that I might have
forgotten (and there are several that I do not have
emails for)!

Looking foward to seeing everyone!
Much love.
The Moores

The fish are biting.

  • [V2k-announce] Dinner/Dance for Daniel - Shhhhhhhhhh., Stephanie Moore, 03/15/2007