v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Fwd: Record Industry Roundtable

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Fwd: Record Industry Roundtable
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:33:38 -0800 (PST)

--- AIGA Raleigh <interactive AT raleigh.aiga.org> wrote:

> From: "AIGA Raleigh" <interactive AT raleigh.aiga.org>
> To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
> Subject: Record Industry Roundtable
> Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:47:56 -0500

---------------------------------

Designing for the Music Industry

Join AIGA Raleigh this Thursday, January 25 as we
examine the process of designing for music. Three
local designers with award-winning, international
projects will reveal and discuss the backgrounds,
inspirations, stories, and successes&mdash;with a few
trials and tribulations along the way&mdash;of
designing five-star packaging. From CDs and LPs to
collateral and campaigns, our panelists will share
their work, give you insight into their processes, and
field questions from the audience. AIGA Raleigh
welcomes you to come and listen to design from a new
perspective.

Featuring our guest panelists:

Charles Cardello, Bifocal Media
Maggie Fost, Merge Records
Mary Gunn, Yep Roc Records

and our guest moderator:

Fiona Morgan, The Independent

Admission:
- Members: $15
- Non-Members: $20
- All Students: $10

REGISTER HERE

FREE Brainstorming Sketchbook for Members!

Don't forget: all AIGA Raleigh members receive a free
brainstorming sketchbook to inspire and spark your
design process. Just stop by the merchandise table and
pick up your copy. We're proud to offer this gift
exclusively to AIGA Raleigh members, so pick up yours
on Thursday!

Interested in Volunteering for an Event?

AIGA is an organization completely run on the chapter
level by the people &mdash; for thepeople &mdash; of
the greater design community. We'd love to have your
support in continuing to provide great programming. So
sign up for our volunteer list or to help out with
this event today!

Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Colleen Payne at:
info AT raleigh.aiga.org
or 919.522.1247

Get your own web address.

  • [V2k-announce] Fwd: Record Industry Roundtable, Stephanie Moore, 01/23/2007