v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Glampro Newsletter: Be there or be scared: This SATURDAY: Zombie Nation: Ringside

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: supershooz AT yahoogroups.com, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Glampro Newsletter: Be there or be scared: This SATURDAY: Zombie Nation: Ringside
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:08:39 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:04:54 -0400 (EDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

Happy Halloween from Glamoore Productions. Halloween party October 21, 2006. See info below. XO

Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true!

ZOMBIE NATION: THE UNDEAD FAME: 10.21.06

FAME: ZOMBIE NATION: THE UNDEAD FAME October 21, 2006 10pm

No we are not talking about the video game or the German Techno group... we are talking all theme here baby! Every FAME party is a dress up party but this one is our Halloween party so.. there are NO excuses not to dress up! Be creative.. or not. Just be there!

All floors will be open for your entertaining pleasure.

Dance, party and partake in "undead things" on the Main floor with LeMoore (Glamoore Productions) and Pickering (South Carolina)! These two boys will make you shake your booties all night long! Don't forget to appreciate our "Naughty Natalie" behind the bar! She will revive you with her nastiness!

Check out that BIG NEW bar on the 3rd floor! And check out the Monster "meet-up" mash! If you haven't heard of the Triangle Party Group and the other local meet up groups of the area, this is your chance! See what fun and creativity they bring to the 3rd floor! Including a mash up of music by Mr. INCORRIGIBLE! Also on that floor we will be featuring the artist collection called LOLLIPOPROCK. Creative, unusual jewelery at great prices! Read more about Lollipoprock below.

And you know where to escape..... laugh and lounge on the 4th floor with some scary movies for your viewing pleasure on the big screen. Zombie movie lover? How about WHITE ZOMBIE w/ BELA LUGOSI? If you know what I am talking about then you know that the legendary Zombie flick, WHITE ZOMBIE with Bela Lugosi is very hard to come by! Bring popcorn and candy! Don't let Miss Emily scare you... just tip her well and she'll do you right! :)

Doors open at 10pm. Be there or be scared! Happy Halloween from Glamoore Productions and Ringside!

RINGSIDE 308 West Main Street Durham, NC

$5, before 11pm! 18+

More on LOLLIPOP: After a summer of living in a house full of twenty-something boys at 1304 Flint Place, Laurie Simpson, designer, founder, and adorner of lollipoprock! recreated jewelry, decided to pick up a craft she could take anywhere. Working with arts and crafts her whole life, she easily became intruiged by the simple delight of crafting jewelry and beading. Laurie has always had a niche in her heart for vintage style and funky kitch, and now she is finally unleashing her inner desires on the local fashionistas of the Triangle. Her wares, made up of such dazzling components as doll parts and vintage chains, are currently sold on a first come, first serve basis within a tight Raleigh circle, however come mid-October, they will be available at FAME and at lollipoprock.etsy.com for the whole public to enjoy!

GlamPro Upcoming...

October 21: ZOMBIE NATION: THE UNDEAD FAME

November (dates TBA): Lucinda Celebrations!

November 18: The return of THE BLUE BALL

December 16: Merry Kissmuch Party

December 30: TBA

December 31st: NYE Party: 3rd Annual Masquerade Party

Every Thursday: RAW at Sushi Blues: Raleigh

WMC dates announced: March 20-25

WMC 2007 March 20 – 25, 2007 Miami Beach Resort & Spa

For those interested in attending the actual conference: Early Registration-$195 Ends October 31, 2006

For more info: http://wintermusicconference.com/

RAW: Thursday Nights: HOUSE and late night Sushi special: Raleigh

RAW:Every Thursday at Sushi Blues

1/2 OFF ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away your Thursday night with late night 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep house. Low-key rather than low-brow, this is the night to check out the best in raw deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. A great way to start off your weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

Artist/Entertainment call for 2007 FAMES

It's that time again.We're getting a jump on setting up 2007.

ARTIST/DJ/Band CALL for 2007 FAMES

Calling all artists. Visual, Performance, Musical, every sense, intice us.

Interested in showing your art (and selling, if you choose) in a different atmosphere? A one night set up and break down. No commission. No fees. You're in charge of your money and your wares!

Glamoore Productions proudly hosts its third Saturday installments of "Artistic Interpretations." Local art one night expose' showcasing artistic talents from all over the triangle area. From amateurs to professionals. We combine the delights of fashion themes, art, music, people and cocktails.

A unique blend of house music and other genres to get you dancing later in the evening. Glamoore Productions is currently seeking artists who are interested in displaying their work in a "gallery" like no other.

Past FAME events have drawn large crowds inside RINGSIDE's intimate, eclectic club with 4 floors of entertainment.

No showing fee, no commission taken. We want you to promote yourself and our party! This is a great way for either emerging or well-established artists to display their work in a "non-traditional" gallery-type club setting. We simply provide the environmental canvas to you for an evening of exceptional fashion, art, music and culture.

So, if this sounds appetizing to your palate, uh-hmm, we mean art palate (but not limited to this), then please submit a response to this "art call". Please be certain to include the following information in your reply: Full Name, Email address, Phone Number, description and/or either digital samples or an URL to your online portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!

This next year we are also opening up the opportunity for groups to get exposure on the 3rd floor. Message me for more information! DJ/Band groups, or people interested in throwing a party on the 3rd floor during a FAME night. We give you the room and you throw a party! Selective process - think creative and fun here!

For more information or if you are interested in submitting work, please contact Stephanie Moore: reply here or email address: glamooreproductions (at) yahoo (dot) commmmmmmmmm!

Thanks and have a lovely week!

To unsubscribe, send email to unsubscribe-33957247c AT in.m1e.net.
To subscribe: click here.

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com
--- End Message ---

  • [V2k-announce] Glampro Newsletter: Be there or be scared: This SATURDAY: Zombie Nation: Ringside, Stephanie Moore, 10/18/2006